Pages

Flowers of Cambodia & Malaysia

Melbourne Time

Malaysia Time

Click On Your Flag To Translate

Malaysia and Cambodia

Hello,

This is about my upcoming trip to Malaysia and Cambodia. The first part is pre-trip - information about flights, itineraries, accommodation and all the things that you need to do to plan an overseas holiday. This is my first trip to Asia and I hope it may help others. Comments are very welcome and anyone who has travelled to Malaysia and/or Cambodia, please feel free to comment and offer any advice or tips that you think would be helpful. As of today ( 28th February) , in exactly 11 days (minus 30 minutes) I will be in Kuala Lumpur.
Cheers.

I had the most amazing time and hope you enjoy reading about my trip. Each post is numbered and I'm doing them in order from start to finish - a little like a diary.

ANGKOR WAT SUNRISE




Friday

22. Six Days To Go

I don't seemed to have accomplished much more since writing here on Wednesday. Most of the morning saw me at a shopping complex doing last minute things like returning something that didn't fit and searching for a long sleeved light cotton blouse. I didn't find the blouse but - I did find two great little sleeveless tops reduced to $13. They are perfect for what I need - loose and cool.

Although I did buy the flight socks, I didn't buy the headbands or the inflateable pillow - the pillows are sold on the aircraft, albiet maybe not the same quality but they'll probably do the job just as well.

Thursday saw me making enquiries about cash passports, credit cards and eftpos cards, and buying that sun/rain folding umbrella. I chose the one with the highest UPF (UV Protection Factor) - UPF 30. My suitcase has most of the things I need in it - just need to pack it properly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...